1. Being 17.
2. When love isn’t returned.
3. When you’re really craving something, but someone has already eaten it by the time you get home.
4. The giant garbage pool in the Pacific Ocean.
6. Girls Just Wanna Have Fundamental Human Rights
9. Worldwide hunger
10. The fact that I’m making this list.
11. Slaughtering of people and animals
12. What is money?
With all the problems in the world, why do I get the privilege to just blog about it and go along with my day?
I don’t know why I was blessed to be born where I am both physically and mentally, but I’m so grateful for it.
Sometimes we just have to look at our situation and compare it to what it might be.
Sometimes we just need to determine what our needs really are. Do we really need that person or are we caging something that doesn’t even belong to us? Are we being motivated by selfish desires or are we driven by true emotions?
I don’t really know what I’m saying or why I even made this post. We need to all be like children. Quick to let things go. Willing to listen (sometimes). Open to new things even if we expect that we won’t really like it.
I just want to help as many people as I can before I die.
I’m a mess, but helping others makes me reevaluate myself.
People tell me I’m nice and stuff, but I don’t feel it. Shouldn’t we all do things that don’t just benefit us?
I don’t know.
1. Being 17.